To help defray some of the camp fees for participants, a variety of sources for stipends and sponsorships are listed below.

Conservation Districts

Campers are encouraged to contact their local Conservation District for sponsorship, which will cover much of the camp fee. Click here for an Interactive Conservation District Map. Keep in mind that most Conservation Districts require you to send in your application for sponsorship several months before camp to allow for processing, so don't delay!

Other sponsors

Travel Assistance Grants

A limited number of in-state travel assistance grants (up to $100) are available This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. If travel is a minimum 100 miles one-way, $1 per 10 miles traveled can be requested, up to a maximum of $100. (E.g. a camper from Hardin (one-way ~400 miles) could request an $80 travel assistance grant).

Joomla templates by a4joomla